How can you save money on paver repairs in the future? Find out how you can avoid spending thousands of dollars on paver updates.
What Causes Wear and Tear
Seal the Deal
Benefits of Paver Sealer
- Preventing the growth of moss and weeds between or over pavers.
- Preventing bugs, birds, snakes, and any other critters from coming into direct contact with your pavers.
- Forms a barrier between liquids that could cause discoloration or damage, like chlorinated water, oil, and grime.
- Makes everyday cleaning and maintenance easier.
- Prevents scratches, chips, and breaks on the surface of pavers.
Paver sealer is the ultimate way to save money on paver repairs, because it protects your pavers against needing repairs in the first place and keeps them looking like-new for longer.
What is Soft Wash?
About A+ SoftWash
A+ SoftWash & Pressure Washing was founded with our consumers’ best interest at heart. We found homeowners were being advised to replace roofs, stucco, and siding only because they were dirty, not old and damaged. Contractors often recommend expensive remodeling projects, although your building materials still have remaining life. Maintaining clean surfaces with SoftWash will extend the life of your exterior facades for a fraction of the cost of replacing them.